DERICK brings 5 years of experience in legal practice within the United Republic of Tanzania specializing in Corporate and Commercial Law. Some of his areas of legal practice include business set up services, Land & Conveyancing, Banking, Insurance, Intellectual Property and Cyber Law just to mention a few. Within his practice he has advised several corporate and individual clients in various sectors and has been a resourceful legal practitioner with great leadership and negotiation skills. Prior to joining Hecon Derick worked with various Law firms in Dar es salaam. He also worked for the Judiciary of Tanzania and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs & East African Cooperation. Derick is a solution-oriented person who applies various innovative problem solving techniques to bring desirable results to client’s tasks at hand.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Legal practice from the Law School of Tanzania
- Bachelor of Law (LLB Horns) from Mzumbe University, Morogoro, Tanzania
Professional Membership & Associations
- Association of Young Lawyers (AYL) - Member
- The East African Law Society (EALS) -Member
- The Tanganyika Law Society (TLS) -Member