Dr. Mkwizu is a consultant who brings you more than 17 years’ experience in Financial Management, Project Planning & Management, Risk Management, Corporate Strategy and Business Plan. Eric has successfully handled consultancies for various organizations. Below are some of the notable organizations Dr. Mkwizu has worked with as a Lead consultant: United Nationals Development Program (UNDP)/ BIOFIN Project, Global Fund Tanzania, World Food Program (WFP)/ Medical Stores Department, Tanzania Tourist Board (TTB)/ USAID-PROTECT, East Africa Crude Oil Pipeline (EACOP), Tanzania Social Action Fund (TASAF), Tanzania Broadcasting Corporation (TBC), United Nations Development Program (UNDP) – Dar es Salaam Office, FHI-360 Tanzania, Tanzania Investment Centre (TIC), Sugar Board of Tanzania (SBT), World Bank- Dar es Salaam Office, UNESCO Dar es Salaam, Catholic Relief Services (CRS), Business Environment Strengthening in Tanzania (BEST-AC), CARE International in Tanzania.
Dr. Mkwizu has worked as a Lecturer in the department of Finance of the University of Dar es Salaam Business School. He is also as a trainer for the University of Dar es Salaam Innovation and Entrepreneurship Centre (UDIEC), and an Associate and Examiner at the Tanzania Institute of Bankers (TIOB).
- PhD (Business Administration) from the University of Dar es Salaam/Chalmers University of Technology, Goteborg Sweden. Area of research - Energy Markets/ Technology Management.
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A) (Finance) from the University Of Dar Es Salaam – (First Class).
- Bachelor of Science (Bsc), Bharati Vidyapeeth University Pune India, (First Class with Distinction.)
Professional Membership & Associations
- University of Dar es Salaam Academic Assembly (UDASA)
- Associate and Examiner, Tanzania Institute of Bankers (TIOB)
- Associate and Trainer, University of Dar es Salaam Entrepreneurship Centre (UDEC)