According to the World Bank ï¿½Ease of Doing Businessï¿½ report, a company will need to go through the following steps to incorporate and register a new firm Extra Super P-Force na sprzedaz w Polsce Online in Tanzania:
1) Apply for clearance of the proposed company name at the Business Registration and Licensing Authority (BRELA).
2) Obtain a notarized declaration of compliance.
3) Apply for incorporation of a company and obtain a certificate of incorporation (an industrial license will be obtained upon application and submission of a certificate of incorporation/compliance or TIC certificate of incentives)
4) Apply for and obtain Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) with the Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA).
5) Apply for a business license from the regional trade officer (depending on the nature of the business)
6) Apply for VAT certificate with the Tanzania Revenue Authorityï¿½(TRA).
7) Register for the workmenï¿½s compensation insurance at the National Insurance Corporation or other alternative insurance policy
8) Obtain a registration number at the National Social Security Fund (NSSF).
Also read: Legal Forms of Business in Tanzania
On theï¿½other hand, According to Tanzania Investment Centerï¿½s Investment Guide, a company will also need to:
1) Have a business plan or feasibility study
2) Have a memorandum and articles of association
3) Have a certificate of incentives (for projects approved by TIC)
4) Have a lease agreement or title deed
5) Arrange for a Class A or B resident permit for their foreign employees
Classification of businesses by size in Tanzania
|Category||Employees||Capital (in million TShs.)|
|1||Micro enterprise||1 – 4||Up to 5mil.|
|2||Small enterprises||5 ï¿½ 49||Above 5 mil. to Aurogra 100mg te koop in Nederland Online 200 mil|
|3||Medium enterprises||50 ï¿½ 99||Above 200mil.to 800 Snovitra 20mg til salg i Danmark Online mil|
|4||Large enterprises||100 +||Above 800 mil.|