ABIGAIL is a Junior Associate at Hecon and a law student at Mzumbe University (Main Campus) where she is finalizing her Bachelor of Law (LLB) Degree. Abigail is charismatic, charming and a people’s person who has successfully been able to blend her personality with her skills to meet our client’s satisfaction. Abigail is passionate about Corporate and Commercial Law and she is an excellent researcher. She has worked with various corporate and individual clients. In her extraCurricular Activities Abigail has been an active participant in Inter-Class moot courts at Mzumbe University, Anti-Corruption Clubs and Active participant in Environmental Clubs.
- Bachelor of Law (LLB Horns) from Mzumbe University, Morogoro, Tanzania (On Going)
Professional Membership & Associations
- Attended a basic Chinese Course at Confucius, University of Dar es salaam in 2019
- Attended a basic computer training at the University of Dar es Salaam Computing Centre (UCC) in 2019
- Attended a Training on Youth Development conducted in Dar es salaam, Courtesy of CRDB Plc in 2017
- Attended a basic French course at Alliance Français in Arusha in 2016