IRENE brings you 16 years of experience as a reputable legal practitioner providing exceptional legal services to local and international clients. Her areas of focus in legal practice include corporate and commercial law, mining law and family law. She also has a special interest in women and children's rights. Irene is an excellent trainer, a self- motivated, hardworking and responsible individual with a good eye for detail and with excellent communication skills. Prior to joining Hecon, Irene was working with Tanganyika Law Society, the Bar Association of Tanzania mainland. In her legal practice she has also worked with MK Rwebangira & Co. Advocates, Shitambala & Co. Advocates, AFIX Attorneys, Vodacom Head Office, and Deloitte & Touché. She is also a part time trainer at the Law School of Tanzania.
- PhD in Laws at the University of Dar es Salaam (Currently Pursuing).
- Postgraduate Studies in Law (LLM) from the University of Dar es Salaam.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB), (Hon.), from the University of Dar es salaam.
Professional Membership & Associations
- Accredited Arbitrator COA ARB. 0025
- The East African Law Society (EALS) -Member
- The Tanganyika Law Society (TLS) -Member