VIVIAN brings you 4 years’ experience in legal practice within the United Republic of Tanzania specializing in Corporate Law, Intellectual Property Law and Immigration Law. Vivian is an enthusiastic legal practitioner with great negotiation skills. She is a fantastic legal researcher vested with good analytical skills for creating workable solutions to clients. She has worked with various corporate and individual clients. She is passionate about corporate Law and she is a champion for company secretarial services within the firm. In her areas of practice she is involved in Trade & Service Marks registration, Copyrights & Patent Registration, Legal drafting and legal research.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Legal practice from the Law School of Tanzania
- Bachelor of Law (LLB Horns) from Mzumbe University, Morogoro, Tanzania
Professional Membership & Associations
- Association of Young Lawyers (AYL) - Member
- The East African Law Society (EALS) -Member
- The Tanganyika Law Society (TLS) -Member